If you’re ready to chat, contact us.
If you just have a question, contact us.
We want to talk to you about your community and your goals as a Board Member. We want to know more about your frustrations and any issues you are having with your association.
Let’s talk. If you feel like you are not receiving adequate attention for the monthly fee you are paying, if you are tired of constantly changing Community Managers or you have a Community Manager that simply can’t meet the needs of your community, contact us.
If you want us to make the first move, fill out this handy contact form, and one of our team members will reach out.
Don’t worry. We’re easy to talk to, and passionate about managing communities.
Contact Us Today
Working with Progressive Association Management: Next Steps
We’re glad you’d like to know more about working with us. We’re here to help you through the process of transitioning to our team.
Here’s how we’ll handle things:
- If requested, we meet the board and give your board members a presentation of our services. The board votes to hire Progressive Association Management, and signs a management agreement.
- The board notifies the current property management company of the cancellation of the contract with a “30-day notice.”
- We contact the current property management company and obtain the following:
- Member listing with property, billing addresses, lot and tract information.
- A special assessment notice, if applicable.
- Association fiscal information.
- Association vendor information including insurance certificates.
- Rules & Regulations, Architectural Guidelines, and any other policies.
- Copies of prior year’s tax returns and all open bank statements.
- A year’s worth of minutes, budget, financial statements, and bank account reconciliations.
- We sign signature cards with the President and Treasurer.
- We request a $5,000 check made payable to the association to establish a new bank account to allow us to pay some of the initial utility bills.
- We populate our management software with all of the homeowners.
- We create an annual calendar with your board and schedule all of the board meetings.
- We send a “Welcome Letter” to all homeowners and give them contact information and payment options.
- We transfer all funds to the new account and begin the active management of your community or association.
We will strive to make the transition to our company as seamless and smooth as possible. Although this process is a bit time consuming, once we have commenced with the management of your association, you will find our level of service and our commitment to excellence to be worth any inconveniences encountered during the transition.
We can’t wait to manage your happiness. Contact Progressive Association Management today.
We are the best Property Management Company in the Counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego..
Progressive Property Management Inc. has been involved in the local real estate and rental market for years. We understand the price points, the tenant pool, and the local vendors and contractors.
Got Questions About Property Management?